Facilities at Edski Lodge
Edski Lodge is a 3 story, traditional timber lodge, with central heating throughout for those colder months.
Kitchen and Dining
- The lodge is fully equipped with cutlery and crockery, pots, pans and other cooking utensils.
- A fully equipped kitchen with 2 gas stoves, BBQ hotplate, 2 microwave oven and plenty of bench space for everyone to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Two refrigerators with allocated shelving for each room, any other cold items such as drinks, alcohol and Eski’s should be stored on the deck which is accessible from the dining area.
- Large pantry with allocations for individual rooms to store all of your food.
- Massive dining area with plenty of chairs and table to accommodate any required seating arrangement.
- Coffee, tea, sugar, oil and tomato sauce are provided.
Edski Lodge consists of 10 bedrooms all centrally heated to suit both families and singles. Each room consists of 2 to 5 beds, is comfortable in design, spacious with ample storage and hanging space.
Edski Lodge does not provide bedding by default apart from a pillow, we ask guests to bring a bottom sheet, doona / quilt or sleeping bag and a pillow case for our pillow. You will need to bring your own towel as well.
Please inquiry with us if you wish to hire linen.
Room 1 – 2 sets of single bunks (sleeps 4)
Room 2 – 1 set of single bunks (sleeps 2)
Room 3 – 2 sets of single bunks and a single bed (sleeps 5)
Room 4 – 1 double bed and 1 single bunk above the double (sleeps 3)
Room 5 – 2 sets of single bunks (sleeps 4)
Room 6 – 1 double bed and 1 set of single bunks (sleeps 4)
Room 7 – 1 double bed and 1 single bunk above the double (sleeps 3)
Room 8 – 2 sets of single bunks and a single bed (sleeps 5)
Room 9 – 1 set of single bunks (sleeps 2)
Room 10 – 2 sets of single bunks (sleeps 4)
Edski Lodge Sleeps a total of 36 Guests
Bathroom, Laundry, Drying Room and Wet Area
- Separate male and female amenities with showers (3 in each male and female amenity).
- A baby’s bath is available in the female amenities as the base of one of the showers.
- Fully equipped laundry with a separate drying room.
- Drying room which has space enough to store everyone’s snow gear.
- Edski has a Wet Area where all equipment can be stored (skis, snow boards, boots, toboggans).